Inspired by the Artist corner in Montmartre, Paris, where artists gather, work, chat and sometimes critique each other; where city people and tourists visit to immerse themselves in an artistic atmosphere, and hopefully buy some pieces; Noirfoto is introducing this Art Salon, Show and Sale as a monthly activity.
In this event, we transform our studio and garden into a nice chilled space for art makers and lovers to meet, discuss, and share. Although in a form of a salon, there will be minimum 99 unique art works for show and sale at maximum of $99. The works presented here are original paintings, sculptures or limited photographic prints, direct from artists, not mass produced, or copied.
This is really a special one-of-a-kind activity where you could enjoy your weekend with lots of amazing arts, chat with creative people and bring home some beautiful items for you and/your beloved one. Everyone are welcome to join this lovely weekend with us!
*Call for artist below.
Last weekend of every month.
Art show: Saturday 1pm – 9pm; Sunday 9am – 3pm
Garden BBQ (vnd200/pax, payment before 12pm): Sunday 4pm-9pm
199bis Nguyen Van Huong St
Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
(199Bis Nguyen Van Huong is at the street’s 90° bend, find the River Restaurant and Noirfoto billboard. Go straight inside, restaurant to the left, we are at the right.
Parking capacity: 10 cars and 100 motors)
– – – – – – – – – –
if you love the idea and seeking a place to meet others, be inspired, find collaboration or sell your arts, please do not hesitate to submit your works.
There are some conditions:
– All paintings, sculptures must be original by you.
– Photographic prints must be high, archival quality, limited edition and signed.
– Price is limited at $99/piece
– No of arts per artist: min 01, max 09. Because of this limit, you might prepare a catalogue of your other works to show. All works must be delivered to Noirfoto at least 2 days before the event.
– Fee for Noirfoto: 100k/artist for entrance. Then 10% of your total sale. (This small fee is for managing, handling, presenting arts, posters, wrapping material and drinks)
If you could not visit us on the event day or at all, you can send your art works to us and we will take care (matting, framing per request). You could even send us high-res digital files of your photography and we will print, frame and present them